1 way bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angellewalsh

ok i got a k4.6 i have replaced the one way bearing 3 times in the past month.i run sidewinder fuel with 12% oil is it possible to much oil.if i clean the owb it will work but slips after my run

Last edited by a moderator:
12% oil certainly isnt to much, the fuel i run has 18% oil and i have no problems so yours should be fine,hopefully some other members can shed some more light on it for you!!!

12% oil is the lowest i would go any less is race fuel . some engines are just notorious for one ways to go bad fast another thing are you running rich ? might be too rich and the bearing is getting flooded with unburnt oil

I'm running a hpi roto start ,sidewinder 20% with 14% oil my temps are 225, I'm a tad rich but it has benn ported also.when i look inside the motor after a run evrything is soaked in oil

monster brew is 16% ... get the monster horsepower which is a good fuel just too expensive but go with fue with 12% oil like byrons nitrotane and few other good brands

yup i can get a gallon of monster horspower 12% oil for 33 bucks not bad ill try it tommrow and let u no if it worked

Latest posts

Members online

Back