1/18 or 1/16 savage flux?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax22

Who thinks a 1/18 or 1/16 scale savage would be cool? I think with a re-named mamba again, it would be sick. The traditional savy toughness along with the BL power is an awesome combo, and I think HPI should do something with it.... No? Traxxas is coming out with the 1/16 BL E-revo and Slash, HPI needs to get in the Mini game now!

I just sent an email to them, ill let you know what they think, or if they are working on any thing in the future!!!

If anything I think hpi needs to make a whole new truck not just improve trucks again and again... I love the savages but still I think its time they come up with something new.

Id actually like for them to release a Savage more for racing like the Revo. Make a full size and a 1/18th scale. Making the 1/8th scale elect and Nitro and the 1/18th just elect. Both BL and add some cheap 2.4ghz radio like Traxxas and Losi do.

Id actually like for them to release a Savage more for racing like the Revo. Make a full size and a 1/18th scale. Making the 1/8th scale elect and Nitro and the 1/18th just elect. Both BL and add some cheap 2.4ghz radio like Traxxas and Losi do.

If HPI did that i would buy one if i had the chance. That would kick hind! rockout

i got this bacK!

Thank you for your thoughts Max! We are always open to suggestions from our fans. We will definitely consider this when looking at new kit options.

Thank you!
Andrew Buckner
HPI Racing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back