what do i need for brushless conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroNation

Mister QUESTION with no SEARCHIES
i have a savage x 4.6 and just sold the engine recently. I'm thinking of a brushless conversion instead of buying a new truck altogether.

I did a lot of research but could not find anyone that could just give me the list of items that i need to make it happen.

things i know i need.

1- BRUSHLESS MOTOR
2- ELECTRIC BOX
3- BATTERY HOLDERS
4- BATTERIES
5- SPECIAL GEARS.

I need some help please....

cant you just list the items i need in the thread? converting will be much cheaper then spending around 700$ for a new truck.

cant you just list the items i need in the thread? converting will be much cheaper then spending around 700$ for a new truck.

if ya go to the first page and check you will see Fred did list all his parts and ya can pick and choose what ya wanna get from that list........

Since you're a tad lazy :stickspank:, here is a link to a basic kit to convert it:
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAEMR&P=FR

Keep in mind that unless you buy cheap, you're electronics/ batteries will likely cost you a few hundred dollars as well.

you know what..... i was doing a little price checking yesterday and its much cheaper to buy than convert...

thanks for your help. i think I'm going to buy.

you know what..... i was doing a little price checking yesterday and its much cheaper to buy than convert...

thanks for your help. i think I'm going to buy.

That's the way I see it too. Besides, believe me, you will want a nitro savage as well.

Prolly for the best, converting a nitro to electric costs $$$ and if ya buy one RTR ya get it all except batteries.... plus ya can keep the nitro and have 2 trucks to run....... Good Luck in your selection of a new rig...

yea the conversions are stupid not to mention your trashing parts you have already paid for....

i think I'm going to buy a savage xs from someone... much easier and cheaper but still debating between it and the flux.

post pics of what you do before heading out. Like to see the setup you come up with

Latest posts

Members online

Back