tvp chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotty

hi I'm a savage x basher crasher (newbie).i`m from vancouver b.c.i bent my factory tvp .i want to up grade to thicker tvp. i have looked at many brands out there,and found integy 6mm thick ,gpm 4.75mm thick,flm4.75mm thick and hotbodies thickness ? its going to be non lcg and non ext chassis.i want it to be bullet proof and easy mount to axial 28 and org mount for tank.is it better to have extra holes for mod mounts but it makes chassis weaker.thanks guys this is my first post so be gentle heh heh

Common Tvp's that hold up great are the FLM, and PRC.
If you want non ext and non lcg id go for the FLM
http://www.fastlanemachine.net/proddetail.php?prod=FLM45000&cat=22
tough and look great. id steer clear of the other mentioned brands. As you said there are many manufactures out there, but only a few know how to crank out a product that can handle the abuse we like to put them through.
btw- heres a link to the PRC. id recommend you reconsider the LGC version. It will help you out in the long run.
http://www.platinumrcproducts.com/prc 128.html

+1 on the FLM's!!! I belive that they have a lifetime guarentee on them also?

good luck killing a set of flms. i beat the snots outta mine for two years, cleaned em and sold em for near the original price i paid.

yes its better to have extra mounting holes because (more -n- likely) you'll decide to make changes to it down the road.

the extra holes wont weaken it.

good luck killing a set of flms. I beat the snots outta mine for two years, cleaned em and sold em for near the original price i paid.

Yes its better to have extra mounting holes because (more -n- likely) you'll decide to make changes to it down the road.

The extra holes wont weaken it.

+1 .............

I completely agree weather you go with my products or the FLM products, you definitely want to go with the LCG especially with the power of the new mills on the market.

My CF is expensive but will hold up to anything. We also stand be hind our products 100%. I'd love to see a set of our TVP's broken (Obviously not on purpose but whale bashing or whatever)!!!

flm tank postion

where does tank go for flm lcg chassis. i want it to be same as factory postion.can i put 52 spur on it without modifiy it. thanks guys scotty basher

all the savage stock parts will fit either flm or prc lcg chassis. the 52 tooth spur will fit with a clutch bell of the right size just like the stock chassis would.

thanks guys for your advice.i`m going order new lcg fastlane chassis.ps this fourm is great keep up good work! scotty

Latest posts

Members online

Back