Transponder mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwiZtiD

Anyone fabed a mount or bought one and put it on there savage? Racing tomorrow and don't want to cut a hole on my new body. Got any ideas?

Well a decent cheap fix is just to use a scrap of Lexan or piece of plastic bottle in an "L" shape and attach one end you your TVPs. Then just drill a hole in the other end to slip the nipple for the transponder through and apply the clip.

What I use is the Rush battery box and a carbon fiber mount plate from PRCP. It makes it mount right up front as far as possible so your transponder is right behind the bumper. That way your transponder is over the line just as your nose crosses it.

Never thought about it being towards the front due to it's not the car across the line it's the transponder! You just blew my mind. I'll just make a "L" bracket and find somewhere up front.

If they would let me put a 5 foot stick on the front of my truck with my transponder on the end I would. LOL

very useful info oregon, i never thought of it that way!! repped ya!!!

i just use a hole in the body when i run my sc transponder but when i get my own i will make a mount to mount it to the truck somewhere up front

Members online

No members online now.
Back