Stumped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikesavage

What's up, I don't know what to do with the Savage I feel so out of the loop and one day I want to sell the savy and the next I'm like I know if I sell it Ill kick my self for selling it, but its been sitting now for 2 1/2 years and there's no way of knowing when I will have the money to get it up and running again. What to do???

Savage SS, Rpm a-arms -2*uppers, center skid plate, 1100 mah hump pack, Hpi Aluminum clutch shoes, ofna thottle-brake mod, 3-speed trans, 3rd gear mod, big daddy fuel filter, 47/17 racing gears, Hpi Dirt Bones tires, purple shock covers, Dodge Ram body, Spektrum DX3...
charge the batteries and let her set where you can see it evey day and the bug will come back

what do you need to get up and running again?

i was thinking the same thing. what parts do you need to make it run? i wonder if i have any.

just remember one thing...

an r/c car is a toy, not an investment and savages typically yield between 25%-50% return on what you paid retail. (if you can even find an interested buyer).

A good bit of plastics diffs more than anything just wore out for my winter pm and odd and ends nit the biggest thing is a mill.

Honestly man keep it. You'd only get like 100 IF that for a truck not running and I'm sure guys here will donate to get you running again. I know I will if I have any parts needed. As for the mill i believe in karma IF you get the rest of the parts I'll donate you and axial .32 spec 1. I bought it used. I'll clean it up make sure it runs and send it out.

WOW you guys are to much and thanks for the parts, I was not by any means looking for a hand out but again THANKS!! Ill need to dig out the old thing and really see waht I do need for sure.

Will do. might be a few days I have alot going on in the next few days, paint for the wife cut grass, and do a brake job for my father in law, and the list goes on.

I know your feeling Ike, I sold my Savage off and hated it a few days after. I picked up a Blitz and got bit by the electric bug so a Savage Flux 2350 is coming my way soon. So if you are not completely sure, hold on to it.

I'm holding on to it I still haven't had time to pull it out I think I'm just going to start taking 20 or someting and start putting it to that and up grade everthing to the latest verson of the X SS and try to do the mid tank like I had found and the list goes on...

To get her going other than the mill I need f&r gear boxs, f&r shock towers, if any of them are from the X i'll need the bumbers as well I hope my clutch shoes are still good... thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back