steering servo locked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidSavage

Hello to all , I'm new here , and first off all sorry my bad english I'm portuguese.today i complete the break in and the tuning of the engine , so finaly i put body and start the happy for short time , my steering servo locked tho the right and cant move them.they are locked with car turn on and off , I'm in panic please help , maybe the better is sending to warranty?thanks to.all

you say it is locked even while off? I would disconnect the linkage from the servo and see if you can move the servo while it is all turned off... if so it may have just overtraveled a bit and gotten stuck.....
try this before turning in a warranty claim if it does not fix it then it is possible the servo just failed, in that case you will need to contact their warranty department and see what they want you to do.....

check to make sure you didn't pick up a pebble or anything in the steering linkage that could bind it up. You can remove the servo horn from the servo and see if the servo itself can move from right to left.

With a little force while rotating the wheels forward he took a snap and went to work, then I ran some more and it happened again, I was walking slowly and moderate in grass :s

Latest posts

Members online

Back