Spektrum sale free dvd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Justin

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I have a lot of Spektrum radio gear that I'm selling at HPISF forum member prices. Each purchase gets a FREE Fighting Gravity DVD too!!!

Radio- Spektrum DX2 with servo and receiver $50 shipped

Receivers (add to your current Spektrum radio) SM3001 2.4 GhZ DSM http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=SPM1205 sells for $89 plus shipping my price= $60 shipped I have 3 of these

More Spektrum stuff to come too:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other spektrum radios for sale?
Will I need to swap out my current servos to work with the new radio?

Only have the one DX2. you can use the current servo. You'll use the radio and recvr from the spektrum and whatever servo u want. I'll do $40 shipped for the DX2 with recvr and servo.

I found another SR3100 so I have 2 and 3 of the SM3001's $40 shipped. deals on multiple items:)

Yes. New and never installed. make it $45 shipped.

What happened to $40?
What servo comes with it i want to compare the specs to my current servo.
Can you PM me your paypal info or whatever method of payment you prefer?

What happened to $40?
What servo comes with it i want to compare the specs to my current servo.
Can you PM me your paypal info or whatever method of payment you prefer?

My bad- It's $40 shipped. I googled specs for the servo which is a Spektrum Z270 and found this:
Torque: 43 oz/in @ 4.8V, 49 oz/in @ 6V
Speed: .23 sec/60° @ 4.8V, .19 sec/60° @ 6V
Dimensions (WxLxH): 0.73" x 1.55" x 1.46"
Weight: 1.50 oz
Motor Type: 3-pole ferrite
Gears: Nylon

Not a powerhouse, but for the price, it's good for cars.

Is that $40 for the sr 3100's ? may I have paypal info.

Yes, paypal is [email protected] I have 2 SR DSM2 3100 recvrs.

Spektrum says: The SR3100 is specifically designed to take full advantage of the advanced DSM2 spread spectrum protocol that Spektrum uses in the DX3R racing system. This means it will provide the fastest response of any spread spectrum receiver, in addition to glitch-free performance. And it gives you all these advantages in a package that is small enough to fit on a 1/18 scale chassis with ease.

I don't think that receiver will work with that radio. Needs to be a dx3r I'm pretty sure

Sorry I am still a little confused will any of the recvr's work with the dx3s?

2 3100's sold to judicator. payment recvd. still have 3 3001's which will work with the DX2 or DX3. (DSM model Spektrum radios)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back