Soulja's 2010 Finals Race Savage Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should see a doctor for those pooing issues matt.

Depends ftw

for real man....i will try to get some vid for you all today.........

i would love to see it. i could watch savage videos all day, and then put a ERCM pipe and motor in the mix....you got my attention.

i thought i was gonna have a cameraman but i didn't...but since most people wouldn't believe me unless they saw pics........let me tell you what happen yesterday.......

well i wanted to get a few tanks in for breakin.....so yesterday i went out and started the picco up. i held the truck in my hand and let her idle and blipped the throttle a few times to clear her out....let the temp come up a little bit....and sat her down. well....clearing it out again on my concrete driveway......i notice there were black marks on the pavement! this thing is spinnin with that little bit of throttle? look at the position of my Blazer and the length of the marks and youcould tell it was quick throttle. does this thing have THAT much power on the 4th tank? are the new tires that slippery? i know the ground had some pollen on it...but she still spins and leave marks? you decide.

Picture1070.jpg

Picture1069-1.jpg

Picture1068-1.jpg

Picture1067-1.jpg

Picture1066.jpg

That mill is sick. I'm thinking it might be the tires though. My cousin runs them spike tires on his stadium trucks cause they get sick traction on the track. But he ate a set up on the concrete. They ride on the nubs and spin crazy easy. Bit your mill is balls out crazy for sure. Its going to be so strong on dirt no doubt. You'll have to fight that trigger finger to keep the front down to turn and hit your target for real. Nice build and awesome power house. You and robin got a killer combo this time that's no joke. Hope you woop on them at the finals. Good luck.

dude....that wasn't with the knobbies!! i would dare run them on the asphalt. those marks were from the Phaltlines!!!

i just hope i can hold the darn thing come finals time.......

Wow, burnout marks with phaltlines, on pavement, before it's even boken in... nice. Can't wait to see some vids of this thing in action! I got a feeling you may have a traction problem in dirt, no matter what tires you run LOL!

yea......Robin's engine's were are allready badtail at first....he's done so many they KEEP GETTING BETTER AND NASTIER!

here are some vids. nothing too impressive.....only about a half gallon through it. a few things to notice....1)the smoke 2) first run of the day and she started on the first pull 3)the way the truck turns and doen't even raise a wheel 4)the temp 5) from the first start....i never touched a needle 6)the way it idles...haven't tounched a low speed or idle screw since i've had it 7) the sound of it. i am still taking it a easy on it....not enough fuel through it yet to really tune or beat up on it.

watch them in order
Video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJc1Ta3PE0M
Video 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saMW3eWup1c

I am a little slow getting to this thread, but Man that truck is nasty fast!
That will be hard to hold in the dirt. I like the sound effects your little mechanic is making(he almost has that picco down pat!)lol
See ya in a couple weeks!:salute:

i want to see the secret build you tole me about on the phone :resp:
hpisfgreen​

coming after the rampage build............(insert sinister laugh here)

Awsome :) And that's being nice to her :10:

Keep the videos comming bud!

Wow, what a beast!

I am a little slow getting to this thread, but Man that truck is nasty fast!
That will be hard to hold in the dirt. I like the sound effects your little mechanic is making(he almost has that picco down packed!)lol
See ya in a couple weeks!:salute:

hhhmmmmm......if yall thought that video was fast.....look at this one. truck was only running at like 207 degrees too......it wasn't even winding out!!!
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_oc7nCKdQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u_oc7nCKdQE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

i ran it the other night......and while in a wheelie she came up one tire and spit it down the tread.......then a flm savage ran into me and broke on of my upper a arms.......gotta fix it tonight.
Picture1100.jpg

Picture1101-1.jpg

Picture1102.jpg

i guess you can't stop a ThunderCat!!!!!!!
logo.jpg

Oh dude no problem... I'm hopin to have that mid tank done by then too... are you going to rodgers this weekend?

who is rodger???

i did a fewcamber an toe adjustments trying to get this thing not to wheels....but iit only helped a little....i hate to loosen the slipper clutch because the engine revs so high i'd burn up the pad..........took all the spacers out the shocks too. i might truck puttin a 1" impact socket zip tied to the front of the time to try to keep the front down. anyone got an suggestions?!!??? LMAO. i guess that's what i get for putting a supercharged big block in a Chevy Aveo!!

I know you got some run times this weekend. Video, Video, Videos.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back