SAvage 4.6 electric conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savagedude123

I got a few questions for you guys. Me and my dad want to convert his savage 4.6 Big Block into a Flux. We want to make it a 4s running truck. And we want to get the parts from hobbyking. I just need to know what parts would be good to use in a truck that is going to be running 4s batteries in it. Any suggustions?

buy the HPI conversion kit, motor and esc, lipos + charger and your set.

and a wheelie bar. BP diffs if it doesnt already have them

mt, shop around ebay and what not for that kit. i hate to say it, but there is no inexpensive way out of it. its gonna cost you appx 300 for the motor and esc and a few hundo for conversion parts.

in the end its prob cheaper to buy a rtr flux.

Tominator01 will the 150A ESc u listed, will it support the castle link usb cable that Agust truck settings?

Tominator or anybody that knows what they're talking about is that ESC that tominator posted is that a heavy esc or what and if it is will the truck still do stand up wheelies?

Only if u use the flux tranny or lock the 2 speed into 1st other wise no. Just easier to convert to a flux tranny.

What is your reason for the convert? I only asked becuse I did the same thing to my 4.6. I did it becuse I wanted something differnt and that the cost of fuel and glow plugs was costing me. (At the time I was living in germany and a liter of fuel is almost $30! Glow plugs are almost $14 and mail was the only way and that took two weeks for things to come in.) I am nnow back in the US and have access to a LHS so I am going back to nitro. The cheapest option for you is either look on ebay for a convert Savage for sale or sell the savage x and use the funds to buy a flux. Just a decent BL system will run you around $275 plus the cost of some decent packs. I am not trying to crush anyones dreams but, save you some cash.

I'm with Fred on this one.
Shop around ebay and you will get parts for dirt cheap. I made my flux roller for $180, all i needed was the Castle Creations 2200kv combo, lipos and a charger. Whole flux build not even $600

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back