RSC and HPI sway bar kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
Has anybody fitted HPIs new sway bar kit with the RSC installed? I've already got the sway bar set now just need to get the RSC. Figured I'd ask the question and get some answers before I started building and ran into problems, if there are any. Thanks in advance

i have personally done two of those. i did one for racingrusty and one for another friend of mine. it's simple dude....very good modifications. if you want the ultimate in handling....save up for some SPI racing wheels and you'll have the ultimate savage handling package!!

no problem. make sure you have a dremel on hand for the RSC. it just makes it go on that much easier. the sway bars bolt on in fron t and rear in about 20 minutes including assembly. hpi has detailed instructions....you'll be cool. all their stuff works together with no problems

I'm saving for the rsc but the sways are very nice. the only thing that i didnt like were poppong pesky little ball type joints together.

Matt, i got the RSC in the mail today, but unfortunately, I'm still out of town workin. I was searchin the site for your thread on how to mod the second version of the RSC (single hole tie-rod hook ups on the carrier). I found it, but the pics weren't there. I was wondering if you still have the pics and could send them to me, repost them, or post them here. Thanks.

Matt, The sway bar kit installs in the same fashion (according to instructions) with ot without the RSC installed correct? Also, when installing the sway bar kit, should I have the truck up on a stand, wheels hangin, and no load on the suspension? or should I have it sittin on the wheels with a load on the suspension? LMK please.

Matt, The sway bar kit installs in the same fashion (according to instructions) with ot without the RSC installed correct? Also, when installing the sway bar kit, should I have the truck up on a stand, wheels hangin, and no load on the suspension? or should I have it sittin on the wheels with a load on the suspension? LMK please.

I need to figure out how to did it with FLM bulkheads and the sway bar. Eventually i get it figured out or someone will HELP.

Good question dude, I have yet to see anything that addresses this issue. Maybe someone here will come back with a quick answer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back