picco.26 and wheelies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picco.26

should my picco.26 make my savage do wheelies from a stop? i still need to tune it but it should right?
thanks in advanced!:dunno:

Make sure you don't overlean your engine out ... One thing you can do is make sure you tighten your slipper clutch all the way down then back it off 1/4 to 1/2 of a turn

picco wheelie

My pico .26 with 16/49 wheelies were easly. Almost to easy for my liking.

Tuning and slipper are a must, and hope your drive train is up to snuff.

ACE

Make sure you don't overlean your engine out ... One thing you can do is make sure you tighten your slipper clutch all the way down then back it off 1/4 to 1/2 of a turn
i checked the slipper and it was tight.

My pico .26 with 16/49 wheelies were easly. Almost to easy for my liking.

Tuning and slipper are a must, and hope your drive train is up to snuff.

ACE
i was testing the truck today and i noticed what was going on. the clutch shoes are gone, and they are the stock ones. talking about drive train i just destroyed a diff.:hardlaugh: oh and i also made a pancake out of my pipe. i slid sydeways onto a cement corner.:phil: :hardlaugh:

but I'm gonna go pick up a clutch what do you guys recomend? and a pipe?

oh and THANKS FOR ALL THE HEL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Nova alloy clutch all the way w/ mugen 1.0 springs

where can i find it? thanks sj! oh i was running the truck today and the hottest it got was 229.5 is this ok? the weather was 102.5 hott!

Thats seems kinda low for how hot you say it was ... I hope your temp gauge is right .... but yea thats is nice and cool .. try the spit test just to make sure ... spit on the inside of the head by the plug. if it boils off right away then your TOO HOT . if it takes like 3 sec or so too boil then your ok

Members online

No members online now.
Back