Need your opinions!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GH Racing

Manufacturer
Hey guys!!

We'd just like to have your opinions on the upper arms for the Savage.

Currently we have the aluminum adjustable upper arm for the savage
2053S.jpg

And we will be making the one piece aluminum upper arm
something like this
T7006P_80w.jpg

We'd like your opinion on which one you guys will prefer!

Thanks!!

I personally like the adjustable upper arms more. It sounds like you work for GH? I don't know. If you do, you need to put more Bling into your arms, both upper and lower. The uppers are just to Square. They need some beveled sides, and/or Diamond cut groves. Something. They are just so plane.
But keep up the good work I just bought the blue servo saver from GH. Installed only a few days ago, and so far its the best out of all the ones I have used.

My .02!

BTW, I own a set of each GH, Integy, and GPM uppers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta go with adjustable. Solids to have caster would not be so hot unless I am dead set on one caster amount. It would get kinda pricey and annoying to have multiple arms for different caster amounts. The plain are fine but I would also like to see some with alittle design or color or something aswell. Diversity is the key to drawing in varying tastes.

Glad to see a company that asks for customer opinions before hand :resp: Gives you guys a better chance to target your market effectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a alloy fan when it comes to A-arms up or down. But Id never buy a fixed arm. I feel thats a side step and not a upgrade.
~Justin~

There is no "caster" adjustment (only camber) with these adjustable arms. I prefer the adustables myself, but more for race setup purposes.

I say those are great. But definitely have different camber setups. RPM arms come with two uppers per arm, a zero and two degree camber arms are available for the buyer. I think some more advanced angles would be nice. I'd personally love a set of 1* camber uppers for the front of my savvy.

Looks great though GH!!!! :)

Members online

Back