Integy Rear Hub Carriers - T6906 or T6979

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Which one do I choose? T6906 or T6979? Will these both work with stock length upper arms?

baj4.jpg

T6979

zj98.jpg

T6906

I recommend the top ones I had both over the years and liked them better.

If you have the budget this is the way to gohttp://www.tcscrawlers.com/hpi-savage-suspension-conversion-set-87245.htm

It gives the rear tires toe in to help with handling not to mention the benefits from the rest of the kit. I have a review of it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The HPI rear hubs are no good with the Vantage Racing carbon fiber upper arms. There was too much positive camber.

The T6979 hubs match XL, Flux, and 4.6RTR a-arms. The T6906 hubs match the X, 21, and 25 a-arms. According to integy's site. I have used the T6906 personally and they work great.

Never used them so I can't say what the vantage arms match. Unfortunately vantage's site doesn't say either.

Can you post a pic of the vantage upper arms? I'm assuming that they are not adjustable? I run the 6979 on my flux and love them but I have the savage x ss upper arms which adjust the camber.

looks like either set might work for you if the upper arms don't adjust (given the choice of 3 mounting holes).

Yeah the upper arms are not adjustable. So if I pick either one of those and use them the upper arms I have, my problem with positive camber will be fixed?

There are three camber adjustment holes on what ever ones you get so you just have to attach them using the correct hole

Well my Integy rear hub carriers arrived. Very happy, that's problem solved and thing completed on my truck. Only a few small things left to do and I can finally start her! Yyyyiiipppeeeee

Well my Integy rear hub carriers arrived. Very happy, that's problem solved and thing completed on my truck. Only a few small things left to do and I can finally start her! Yyyyiiipppeeeee
Sweet post up your results and thoughts !

Ronnie just told me this am he's getting these for his flux; it blew the stock carrier to smithereens along with the bearing. Can't find the hex ir pin, lol

Lol how much LiPo is he running? Is that even the correct term? Sorry, don't know much about electric RC's lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back