FS: Custom bodies and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryugaiden05

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

Well it is time to do some spring cleaning around here and since I have stepped away from my Savage for now this stuff is not doing me any good.

1st up is a custom painted HPI Grave Robber body. This was the body displayed at the '09 World Finals, that was part of the Dennis Anderson "Off the Hook" award winning display. The body is also autographed by Dennis. $40 plus $10 shipping.

DSCF1766.jpg

DSCF1771.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF2949.jpg

2nd is a Parma Grave Digger body that is also signed by Dennis Anderson. The body has red LEDs in the headlights that are wired for a 9V battery. $30 plus $10 shipping.
DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1781.jpg

DSCF2950.jpg

3rd is a Pro-line Ford Bronco body with custom graphics from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. Graphics are done on waterslide paper and are sealed on the inside of the body. $35 plus $10 shipping.

DSCF2624.jpg

DSCF2626.jpg

DSCF2625.jpg

4th is a set of HPI Dirt Bonz tires on 17mm Warlock rims. These were my general purpose tires so they are a bit worn down, but still have good tread on them. $15 plus $10 shipping.
DSCF2952.jpg

5th is a set of HPI Dirt Bonz tires on 17mm 1/2" offset RPM Revolver rims. These were my race tires and only have a few runs on them when I was at the finals. $20 plus $10 shipping.
DSCF2951.jpg

I will combine shipping on multiple items. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

I have that body from Matt aka Soulja. Police truck body. It was the site mascot. Still have it hanging on the wall.

Yea, that was what the Grave Robber body has been doing since then. Hate to part with it, but time to do some cleaning. Atleast I still have the pics of it to remember it.

Update for this auction, shipping prices are for shipping in the US. If you want to have anything outside of the US, please let me know so I can give a more accurate shipping quote. I will try to get you the best price on shipping that I can.

The Grave Robber and Bronco are still available. I will take offers on them, just see my above post for shipping information.

Latest posts

Members online

Back