FLUX HP or FLUX 2350?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm that poses a slight problem then. Will they work with the 2350?
And thanks for all the help Freddy

The 2350 wants a min of 25c. I was just reading a new mag that had the 2350 in it. They claimed it hit 45mph on 4S with a radar gun.

The 2350 wants a min of 25c. I was just reading a new mag that had the 2350 in it. They claimed it hit 45mph on 4S with a radar gun.

This info comes from the Flux 2350 Manual page #6 http://www.hpiracing.com/manuals/pdf/104493.pdf

".... For 2s LiPo packs we recommend a rating of 25c or better.For 25c rated packs we recommend a minimum of 4000 Mah. For 35c+ we recommend a minimum of 3500Mah"

so theyre saying 25c x 4000Mah = 100A minimum or better.

Hmmm ok. Gotta do more research then. I have a bunch of 20c 4000 packs. Guess I'll need something different

So who sells the most affordable LIPOs now? The ones I have I got from Hobbywinner and they work great. But I cant find them online anymore.

Thanks Tungsten.
Ive been looking at those. I'm trying to get the highest capacity I can without breaking the bank. I got such a great deal on the hobbywinner packs I'm kicking my self for not getting the higher C rate back then

Sorry for all the questions..
Is there a noticeable difference between 30C and 40C? I see maxamps is showing 60C on their packs. Is it really necessary to go that high?

I have that charger. It works great.
You think those 30C 4000 would work well?
I'm looking at those 5000's too. Wish they were available here so the shipping wouldnt be so bad.

I have that charger. It works great.
You think those 30C 4000 would work well?
I'm looking at those 5000's too. Wish they were available here so the shipping wouldnt be so bad.

I think the 4000 would be fine. I am just going to put a bigger order in from Hobbyking when I have the money, that way I'll make the most of my shipping charges. Where in NY do you live?

I have the 2350 and its way faster then my dads 4.6 and its bone :leftright:stock on 2s 3s just sounds like to fast 4 me 2 handle LOL and all my packs are 2s also so it makes sense to me to get the 2350. Also it sounds like u have the same situation as me.

I would be afraid of this happning 2 me :nutshot: LOL!!!!!!

I am also glad I found this thread! I've been thinking about getting a Savage. I've been running a Nitro revo for several years. Engine is shot, my radio is also shot, Thought instead of fixing it all, I might goto electric. I won't have to deal with getting fuel in my rural area* its a pain* I was wondering about Flux HP or the 2350. As I am totally new to electric, I might do the 2350, it's cheaper and still looks fast and tough as hell. Wheelies pretty much on command. I have no chargers or batts for such a vehicle but, gota start somewhere. Thanks for the great forums! I'm sold on the 2350

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back