FLM build for my friend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremsavage

OG HPISF MEMBER!!!!!
I've been workin on an FLM build for my friends savage. Unfortunately, I've been workin on this for the past 2-3 yrs due to not working, then working too much, and now havin a baby on the way. All the parts that I've already gotten came from members on here. I got the FLM TVPs, motor plate, and steering servo from one member, unfortunately can't remember who. I got the front and rear assemblies w/ flux big bores (plastic) and integy rear hubs. Then I got a new trans, new brakes, FLM skid plate from ebay. And the firestorm battery box from tower hobbies. My friend is gonna by the IRC mid-tank kit which I believe I can make work with the FLM TVPs. I just found out the other day that the motor is shot, so now he has to get a new motor too. I also still need to buy the tank which will be the Ofna 250cc tank. I'll update as things get done and now for the pics.

This is what it looked like while I was waiting for the trans and brakes to show up. I tore down, cleaned, and refilled the diffs. The rear got 5k diff oil and the front got 10k.
20140325_091926.jpg

The next 2 pics are with the trans installed and then I got the brakes installed along with the front and rear center drive shafts.

20140401_164714.jpg

20140403_222356.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back