First Savage Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he says at the start of his thread he aint even run it yet, I have no idea what is takin him so long to start it up. but I keep watchin to see :lmao:

Me too jam, its a nice look in' truck, lets see it RIP!

Hey guys. I sort of neglected it at the start. Now I'm itching to see it run. I order parts from the US and they take hell of a long time to arrive in Australia. + I have been made redundant lately so the car has been put on hold til I find employment.

Wheres the dirt? That shelf queen is shinier that the hardwood floors its sitting on, lol. Pssst.. The savage is an "off road" model meaning your supposed to hit the dirt.

id ask you how that lrp/pipe combo works but it obviously hasn't been run, let me know when, or "if" you ever fire it up.

The dirt is coming - Good thimgs come to those who wait lmao. FYI, that house is less than 12months old lol.

The dirt is coming - Good thimgs come to those who wait lmao. FYI, that house is less than 12months old lol.
Yeah, I could tell that the house is new, looks nice! I'm looking forward to see how the vantage cf arms work out. I've seen a few built with them over the years but never seen one actually bash with them. Now get this savage done & running (with video)!

For those that like to see photos of Savages.

I have fixed my rear hub carrier problem by using the Integy hubs. Fortunately, only the one rear hub is fully assembled as I seem to be missing a plastic sleeve for the CF upper arm on the other side (hoping its not sucked up vacuum cleaner). Reason being, I used the spares on the lower A arm so I could mount the LST shocks. Anyone know the contact details for Vantage Racing?

btq0.jpg

3shi.jpg

Carbon fiber bulkhead braces.

Things to do; OFNA throttle mod, adjust Lunsford Ti turnbuckles to size (anyone able to supply some measurements?), set up electronics and that's all i can think of for the time being. One thing that might set me back even further is fuel. No one in Australia sells Werks fuel and to get it shipped here to Australia requires Hazmat fees..

I know, you know, Vantage is long gone... As long as the carbon is good all the other parts should be off the shelf locally or with slight modification. Id take one you do have and measure it up or just take it with you to local hardware stores. Hope you find what you need. If you don't already have one get some sort of deflector for that ERCM pipe. Its going to make a mess of your truck! I still -=love=- my ercm pipe but have gone back to my 086 due to the noise and mess it creates running it end bleed. Love the build!~

Cheers mate. Yeah I thought that was the case with Vantage Racing. I'm sure I'll find something to substitute the missing bit.

gx6w.jpg

Deflector already mounted.

Cheers mate. Yeah I thought that was the case with Vantage Racing. I'm sure I'll find something to substitute the missing bit.

gx6w.jpg

Deflector already mounted.

LOOKIN Good !!!, although i would point that deflector to the side so ya don't spray the entire side of the chassis with oil... Hope ya make some vids of that beast running soon.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back