engine temp on a big red mach .28?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schwanklv

hey peeps i have a question anybody know what should be operating temp on a big red mach .28. I'm trying to tune the motor better and i finally got my hands on a temp gun which i hear is the easiest way to tune.. thankx..

Usually between 220-275f is a safe range(after break in).I would be sure to always have good smoke out of the exaust at top end.The temps can vary a little depending.Some mills are diffrent were they like to be at peak performasnce. I don't have the 28 but i have 2 Dynamite .21 love them!Good luck

thanks bud for the info i got her dailed in pretty good now...Yeah i love my big red .28 awesome motor...

Usually between 220-275f is a safe range(after break in).I would be sure to always have good smoke out of the exaust at top end.The temps can vary a little depending.Some mills are diffrent were they like to be at peak performasnce. I don't have the 28 but i have 2 Dynamite .21 love them!Good luck
You seem to know what you’re talking about when it comes to this particular motor of which I own one.
it’s new haven’t even broke in yet trying to get it tuned but I turned the low speed needle and then I have to do the high-speed needle and then back to the low speed needle. I got it running, but my question is this where did you set your speed needle and where did you set your high-speed needle because I read the instructions manual and it says 20 turns on the low speed needle, that needle will fall out so I know that’s not correct. Maybe you can shed some light on it for me and help me to get this car running better than what it already is.

image.jpg

How many full turns did you set your low speed and how many full turns did you do the high-speed need at because right now mine is over when I don’t have my finger on the trigger which tells me that the low speed needle might not be set correctly

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back