engine for my XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage83

hi there! I am going to upgraded my engine on my XL I was wondering wich engine es best for bashing 28, 30 or 32 engine and wich brand and model....... I want some speed and torque
I been looking for the Axial 28RR, Lrp 28, Picco28, Sirio 30, OS 30, axial 32 (but I hear that they have problem with the inner bearing), if there another engine good outer that I don't know let me know about it
I am not sure what to choose, I hope that someone will help me

Thanks!

out of the ones you have listed i think that the picco .28 is the best then the LRP .28 but parts are getting hard to find for the Lrp so i would go with a picco. i hear that a good .28 will easily out perform any .30 or .32 because these engines are torque monsters and don't have the best top end.

83, stick with a .28 vs a mill with bigger displacement. Even a F4.6 is a inexpensive mill with good bashing power, easy to tune & would spank that K5.9
:stickspank:

well with your post I am going with a .28 because what MaxBasher says the 30 and 32 are monster engine and they don't have best top end and thats true.

have you guys know how will perform the axial 28RR?

depends if you want wheelies or not.

on my flm ext's i liked 17/47 but wouldnt wheelie with stocker F .28. After modding same mill, had to change to 18/47 to keep the front wheels down.

now with modded picco, 18/47 will yank the wheels up with a full 250cc mid tank & battery out front.

give you an idea

Members online

Back