diff fluid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
i know this isnt a gearing question, but it concerns fluid that will lube the diffs. i didnt find another area that relates to this topic. Anyways.........

whats diff fluid should i put on my savage diffs???

since were talking about fluid i thought i might ask about tire glue.....what tire glue am i supposed to use to glue tires on wheels?

(ive been using super glue for the past 6 years)....is that wrong?

any comments are greatly appreciated.:)

don't know about the diff fluid but yes superglue is fine,as long as its a C.A. GLUE its fine, which super glue is,theres no need to buy the special tire glue, super glue is the same thing pretty much!!

thank you very much for the reply.... i will use the advice and stay on the same track...

:)

I also use super glue. The only thing I've noticed is it dries really fast. They make a gel that dries much slower.
I run 30,000 wt in front and 10,000 in rear. This allows that front tires to pull the truck through corners. Since I just got my Savage in December I plan to experiment with different fluids this spring. Any diff oil is much better than just grease IMO.

I used 10k front and rear of my race savage and loved it to bits I'm also using the same on my flux right now but i may go to 25k on the rear and 10k on the front when my stuff arrives ill give you a heads up on how it goes

10K front & rear used to work fine in my nitro savage.

on the flux i use 50k front & rear & it rocks

50k-30k in my savage flux, but next time i do the rear I'm upping it to 50k, they unload to much on acceleration

I'm running 50k front and back right now, but i also did like how it turned with 50k front and 30k rear... so i may try a slightly heavier diff oil up front... 60k or so possibly???

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back