CC torq 2200 motor life expectancy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J1A1H

I am trying to source a second hand replacement stock torq2200 motor...

But what are the life expectancy on these??? What wears in them? how many runs do you think???

Need quick response please...

THANKS

josh

Thinking you will run it for a few years with no problems. I'm sure if your running it full RPM at 6S all the time it may wear quicker than not but I would presume the bearings will go before anything else due to RPM's. I haven't heard of anyone wearing one out yet inless they have destroyed it someother way.

Yep keep an eye on the bearings and replace them as needed and it should last as long as you want the only friction points in bl motors are the bearings.

nice1 so if i do buy a second hand motor... maybe a rebuild with new bearings?

Yea just get good bearings these motors are not the place to try to save a few bucks with 99 cent bearings. The manufactur should offer replacements if you call.

Yea just get good bearings these motors are not the place to try to save a few bucks with 99 cent bearings. The manufactur should offer replacements if you call.

how would one go about changing bearings in the Flux Torq 2200?

What size are needed / how many?

Thanks.

You can buy repair kits from this link below... Its meant to be quite simple... All at a very good price.

http://www.castlecreations.com/products/motor_repair_kits.html

1515-2200.jpg

are you considering changing out the bearings~?

Supposed to be 5x16x5mm. And don't spray the bearings with anything because they're already sealed and it would only attract more dirt.

Latest posts

Members online

Back