Bank's Clay killer..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

OK you all have been riding me to get up my Pics of my trucks. I'd do it in a more timely manor but this CPU is junk and Host sites and streams are locking me up lately...

No I don't want help fixing it But thank you for the offers I'm sure someone would post. I'm just going to replace this old bone.

I will get my basher mods up asap. I will leave my racer pics here for now. Yes I just blasted off the mud with a hose and its still wet. I'm not afraid of water but the compressor is just out of sight and she does not stay wet! Also ripped fuel line in half on this run note two colors....
the List includes:

FLM EXT LCG TVPS

Savage suspension conversion kit
23mm hubs/and 17 run both

Airtronics servos:
Steering 200 oz x .10 to 60 degrees
Throttle/brake 125 oz x .07 to 60

250cc Ofna mid tank Using Larson's CF plate

LRP with with Nova cool head Buku pipe red cone

heavy spring

Lst2/Aftershock shocks 7.4 Lb Springs New Era front mount self made rear mount with built in wing mount the Aftershocks were used to balance the weight out

Revo wing mount and CF look wing

RPM RX box

Blue groove sway bars with custom mount for front.<---- not in this set of pics

39646095.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0807-1.jpg

d1c414ea.jpg

4121badb.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

c838ff99.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

e2b0ca96.jpg

This one is For Bad67Bird
IMG_0798.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice truck my friend, thanks for posting !!!!

thanx bank ,exactly what i needed ,great pics and great truck

Yep no shelf Queens here! Jester that was the 2nd pipe I did for Dave. It "was" going to go on the HPI giveaway truck at world finals. Dave decided we didn't have time and its was freebie and not worth it. So I'll get it dirty for sure. It keeps its luster but the Tune plug scratches it bad! All the pics were taken after I ran that day. Some pre-wash some after.

This is the shock mod to my LSTs for racing:
Two bump stops off the stock shocks
IMG_0823.jpg

Shot of her getting the hose. I know some are shaking their heads.. LOL
IMG_0852.jpg

The larger of the jumps at my track
IMG_0873.jpg

For scale
IMG_0831.jpg

Racer and basher together racer has its pre-tuned suspension ("out the box") and basher in the middle of the mid tank mod. Grainy pic sorry

IMG_0789.jpg

I gotta tell ya bro.... That savage looks pretty good all cleaned up, but it looks ten times better all muddied up from running the track! That mirror-polished buku is damn nice too!
Jay and Bob

i love it. very nice polish job on the pipe also. good work.:resp:

noob days or not still a cool truck. funny looking back at a guy now that i know wouldnt touch those shocks. lol.
*i had them too don't worry*

noob days or not still a cool truck. funny looking back at a guy now that i know wouldnt touch those shocks. lol.
*i had them too don't worry*

Or the TVP's lol there is even a set of Big Joes in one of the pics...

Definitely a well done truck.

Also.....NECRO!!!!!!!! (this thread was years old and dead lol)

really great looking setup. Killer pics. Way to go Justin. Even if it is an old thread.

OMG old pos truck ... That was one of my first savages. Junk pile but it worked..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back