Bank goes Brushless with 1ST PRC FLUX XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to hear the savys still getting love even tho the new buggy's are in town.

apart from the savage bank what else are you playing with or giving most of your time to at the moment

still using this thing bank or is it shelfed? curious on the brakes how you set them up, i remember talking to you about but my memories good just short....

still using this thing bank or is it shelfed? curious on the brakes how you set them up, i remember talking to you about but my memories good just short....

All the savages are put away. They were good till the day they got put up ..

Love the build bank..have you gotten the savys off the shelf yet lol..I've been thinking about getting the d8 also..

Look's good bank, was painfull to watch it limpin around on three wheel's tho, lol if I had that much money in it and it broke like that, I'd be done for the day.

Love the build bank..have you gotten the savys off the shelf yet lol..I've been thinking about getting the d8 also..

Nitro came off the shelf yesterday. should be 100% for tomorrow and I just ran all my lipos past the hyperions... few more days and the flux will be back up. the D8 is sitting looking at me funny but give her a bump and she should fire. 8T is missing a motor and the ese blitz was terrorizing the dog yesterday...

Baja is sitting for now ...

I'm almost ready for spring !

Look's good bank, was painfull to watch it limpin around on three wheel's tho, lol if I had that much money in it and it broke like that, I'd be done for the day.

stupid money ... Sadly I'm getting divorced and my bills have gone up as work is dying out. I could not build one like this again but Ill always run them like I stole them.....

-----------------------------------------------------

this thread got all jacked up with the pics n stuff ... one day Ill set it up right

sorry to here about the divorce bank, but I'm happy to hear the rc is getting kicked bank in for ya, look forward to seeing em!

Sorry to hear that Bank, really hope everythin turns around for ya.

Very clean pics. Nice thread and a killer build Justin. Ought to submit your truck for truck of the month. Seriously nice.

Fixed most of the pics tonight on this thread .. only took 2 years :no:

Latest posts

Members online

Back