any one running jumbo kongs or swamp dogs??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only thing Kongs are good for is taking you savage outboard in a pond and driving it around. They must weight 8 to 10 lbs. They will keep your savage afloat.

running beadlock big joe's on mine on the rear with stock savage on front turns on a dime and with swaybars it runs a treat being outer wheel diameter is the same very seldom flips on high speed cornering

ya always keep in mind when you run huge tires like that a gear change is needed as the tire size changes your gearing so to speak................

kongs

I have some jumbo kings and they blow. Makes the servos work to hard. I bought my savage this way and would love to have stock tires instead.

Yes any heavy ,wide , bulky tyres on the front will make servo,s work a lot harder,which is why i keep stock tyres on the front. I have some adjustable upper arms I'm going to fit to my X to bring in a slightly narrower upper camber which may help improving steering response being the tyres wont be flat to the ground. I run mostly only on grass,and dirt so wear is minimized

Latest posts

Members online

Back