Zoom's Cherokee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageGoZoom

Just got it back from having the lift done

XJDONE001.jpg

XJDONE003.jpg

XJDONE002.jpg

XJDONE005.jpg

XJDONE004.jpg

Nice wheels and they have done some nice work on the suspension too. Looks real good. Time to get it dirty.

Just to reinforce what I said before. Nice wheels.

Edit: hehe. Does that thing still fit in your garage?

Nice wheels and they have done some nice work on the suspension too. Looks real good. Time to get it dirty.

Just to reinforce what I said before. Nice wheels.

Edit: hehe. Does that thing still fit in your garage?

thanks, I'm not sure. Its gonna be way to close. But why would I put it in my garage? There is a 68 Camaro in the middle of it:getdown:

OH Boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Is it done, huh huh ,cmon cmon, lets go wheel it ,cmon cmon ,can we? PLEASE? cmon, Saturday, Evans Creek, lets go, cmon cmon, I dare ya cmon, we'll get a bashin vid cmon lets go.lol seriuos looks great. sat, evans, your there!

How much did it cost, if ya don't mind me asking? I've got a '93 that needs a lift, and I've been afraid to check into it, as I'm broke all the time...LOL

How much did it cost, if ya don't mind me asking? I've got a '93 that needs a lift, and I've been afraid to check into it, as I'm broke all the time...LOL

I went the high end route. At about 4K for the whole schabang including install. You can go $100ish budget boost and trim a ton and run cheap $100 31-33" tires on your wheels. You install yourself the whole thing would be about $500ish including cheapo tires. Go to jeepforum.com and research. I spent about 40 hours researching before I bought anything.

thats pretty sweet my brother has a cherokee that he wheels thats all beat up. how many inches of lift do you have and are those 31s or 33s

thats pretty sweet my brother has a cherokee that he wheels thats all beat up. how many inches of lift do you have and are those 31s or 33s
thanks

5.5" lift kit with .75" coil spacer. Realisticly its between 6-7". Tires are 33" BFG M/Ts

sweet truck i had a old cj with 35's the cherokee are nice it the woods looks real good almost to nice the get dirty lol

Nice rig! I gota 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lmtd I would like to do that to. I would rather have the 68 Camaro myself. Dream car! Sweet toys man!

Last edited by a moderator:
your truck is pretty sweeeeeeeeet!!

Here's the '89 I just sold a month ago.
6" Rusty's Long Arm Kit - Clicky Here

IMO These are the best kits available for offroad use - Not recommended for the "pavement princesses"!!

Currie Enterprises 9" Ford Front and rear - 4.56 Gears
Both ends locked with Ox Lockers
Internal roll cage
Inline 4.0 F.I.
Header & Custom Exhaust
33x10.50-R15 Super Swampers
15x10 Daytona beadlocks

30621402789.jpg

And it was built from the train wreck that went 1 on 1 with a cow - ALL BY ME!

30621342116.jpg

And here is the truck I let go to buy a Dodge Cummins:

Mostly stock except 4" Trailmaster lift I modified to 6.5"
33x12.50-16 Goodyears
16x8 Progressive Alloys
Dual exhaust w/ custom Monza tips
Thumpin' Sound system
Some Lund Goodies (Visor, etc.)

30621342130.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice rig! I gota 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lmtd I would like to do that to. I would rather have the 68 Camaro myself. Dream car! Sweet toys man!

Thanks man, I saw a gr. yesterday with 35's :beforeme: My dad has a 98 Grand cherokee also :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back