Youtube just sent me an email...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ascender

...to tell me that one of the vids of my Buick is popular enough to qualify for their revenue-sharing thing through Google Ad-Sense. I know it isn't a gold mine, but a couple of bucks every now and then is nice. Especially since the video is all of 35 seconds and just shows my speedo climbing, then a shot of a gauge and my motor...

Nice iv got a few e-mails from them also, you only get $0.003 a view but if you get 50 views a day that adds up for the end of the month LOL

I disabled mine recently because all the hits I got were long before they sent me an email. After I enabled it I wasn't getting enough views per month to generate revenue.

I disabled mine recently because all the hits I got were long before they sent me an email. After I enabled it I wasn't getting enough views per month to generate revenue.

:O
I uploaded a video about Canada winning the gold medal in hockey and in the first 2 hours it got 6k views and youtube sent me a e-mail asking me to accept the revenue sharing and i accepted and 10days later the video had 70k views :)

Sweet guys. I never knew about this stuff. I guess I should start posting videos on there, LOL,I'd have to buy a decent video camera then.

Post the video here. I want to see it.

Sweet guys. I never knew about this stuff. I guess I should start posting videos on there, LOL,I'd have to buy a decent video camera then.

Post the video here. I want to see it.

oh one thing to keep in mind is to have all ORIGINAL content, you can't use any music that you don't own or have permission to use.. Like i get my brother to make my music ..

They haven't attached the ads on anything yet. You guys get the privilege of being among the last to see this without ads, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TdAoFZIQlA

:O
i see a ad :)

AD.jpg

cool thanks for the share

I always see those ad's

now I know why.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back