XL stuck in reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Nail

I recently bought a used XL and it has a reverse module in it. I finally got the motor running and it is stuck in reverse. I've never dealt with a reverse in a nitro before. The third channel switches from forward and reverse but it only moves in reverse. Aside from taking apart the tranny, any ideas to how I might fix this?

The standard state of the servo used for shifting to reverse should be disengaged. You could simply disconnect the servo at the RX. If there is no mechanical reason for the problem, it should move back to forward.

A nickels worth of good advice though, those setups tend to be more trouble than their worth. Personally, I would just uninstall it.

The standard state of the servo used for shifting to reverse should be disengaged. You could simply disconnect the servo at the RX. If there is no mechanical reason for the problem, it should move back to forward.

A nickels worth of good advice though, those setups tend to be more trouble than their worth. Personally, I would just uninstall it.

It worked! Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back