xl shells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

Hey guys just wondered if you fantastic people would help me with finding out what shells fit the xl savage and what shells you guys run. just looking for ideas. I'm bored of my body now!!
thanks

I use the f-650 body I'm a huge Ford fan I think as long as it says it will first the center genisis or nemisis it will fit the XL. I'm sure some will know for sure.

IMG_20101029_143855.jpg

Sorry for teh double post, but i wanted to add that the GMC Topkick is by far the longest. The charger is fairly long also.

thanks for the info guys at least i have some ideas now. :)

Looks really awesome with my black OFNA 1/2" offset dish wheels and Proline mulchers on there. Don't have a current pic in my photobucket right now though. The same wheels I have with the charger body in my sig.

thanks ulua. you will have to repost when its all fitted up and show me how it looks. still not decided on a shell yet. not sure if i want big and beffy look or a slim line sort or style!!!

hey all. i finally got my shell yesterday i went with the parma xciter. i love it got it painted up today what do you guys think?

19207d4c.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back