X pipe cone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samisavage

I got a pipe off ebay from a savage X It came with a cone for the inside. What is the purpose of this? What would be the benifit of running it on a new savage 25. Do I need to put it in or not I guess is what I wanna know? I know I'll probanly get alot of feddback so thanks in advance.

if its the stock savage x pipe then the cone is just to make the truck queiter. i think that thats all it does. but you don't need to put it in unless you think your truck is too loud. IMO i like a louder truck so i don't run it.

Thats funny. HPI thought the stock plastic pipe needed a baffle. Yep thats what its for. Making the plastic pipe quieter.:dunno:

Thanks guys. I couldn't see any real performance Benifit from the look of it and yea the plastic pipe Is pretty quiet. Maybe I'll put it in its a brand new truck I robbed a tuned pipe from for my kid. If I make it quieter he may try to sneak it out at night.

ummm just to tell you the queit thing is a total of bs my parents get so annoyed when they hear my savage and it does have the cone in it so its rele nothing

Latest posts

Members online

Back