WTB WTB Savage X Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g1dsm1993x

I have a few RC Trucks but I really miss my savage so if you have a Roller or an almost ready to run let me know I really just want to spend around 150$

Here is one for $160
http://cgi.ebay.com/HPI-Savage-X-SS...ol_Vehicles&hash=item2eb2f36946#ht_500wt_1156

and this just made me :lmao:
http://cgi.ebay.com/hpi-savage-x-ni...ol_Vehicles&hash=item415668f3f5#ht_641wt_1139

and i see this is your first post. so i want to welcome you to the
new%20green.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be but its have the old school TVPs and roll bar which would mean it have the old school transmission case and radio box. I could be mistaken because there is not a side pic but it does look like a 21 or 25

It might be but its have the old school TVPs and roll bar which would mean it have the old school transmission case and radio box. I could be mistaken because there is not a side pic but it does look like a 21 or 25

Either way the X tvps and 25 tvps are the same. The X tvps have a X in the front of them. The X trans can be opened from the top (not that you need to because it's a 2speed and you can adjust the shifts from the side) other then that there the same trucks.
The X SS in the first link, has the Adjustable upper arms, silver HD dog bones, X radio box and X SS aluminum brakes. Which all those come on the X SS.

The roll bar is a option part.

Not the same the holes are slightly different thats why everything sits slightly lows I've converted my first savage to an x so I know there are little details that are different ever the diff and skid plates a different. Its a lot more works to convert than you would think.

Not the same the holes are slightly different thats why everything sits slightly lows I've converted my first savage to an x so I know there are little details that are different ever the diff and skid plates a different. Its a lot more works to convert than you would think.

Oh trust me i know a lot about converting.
This was a X last year.

IMG_3148.jpg

Either way the X tvps and 25 tvps are the same. The X tvps have a X in the front of them.

theyre not the same. the X was upgraded to LCG which is why the holes are different like 1993 is saying.

Additionally, i think the seller is wrong. that looks like a savage "SS" and not a savage "X-SS" which are two different trucks. the SS is a version of the Savage 25.

f1n3sse mentioned he had a couple good X rollers. imma pm your thread to him. g/l my man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back