Wow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Upbasher

001jfz.jpg

And this is why you should never do big jumps onto a pavement landing with out brakes. :cwm27:
Broken parts include but were not limited to: halved cooling head, smashed fuel tank, broken fuel tank mount, broken integy motor mount (OOOh, I'm really surprised THAT broke lol)
And stripped out motor plate brace.

Prett nice, eh??? Engine still runs perfect! I love Ofna

Last edited by a moderator:
lol no it didn't still move. The motor had moved so much that the bell was no longer touching the spur....otherwise I would've kept going.
Well actually I couldn't have nayway because all the fuel got flung out of the smashed tank.

Absolutely!!! Haha
I'm just going to keep running it like it is. its winter anyways and its easier to work on it this way
Also its so short no that I can no longer hit the engine and break motor mounts!!!

NICE !!!!! I am especially diggin the piece of red wire holding the pipe in place :lmao: I beleive any engine mount would have broken in a crash that large to break the head and tank :lmao: Keep it up I love the carnage pix

Haha yeah that integy pipe is crap and has no way to mount it so I just tie it up.
Yeah I gotta hand it to that integy mount....it gave a valiant effort, especially since it was about 30 degrees at the time.

That looks like it'll buff right out. :10:

Besides, it's still winter. You don't need cooling fins!:crazy: If you don't break stuff, you're not driving it hard enough.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back