Working on the inside of the house....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
We have been busy here at home, took apart the living room and hallways and entryway and scraped off all the acoustic off the ceilings and stripped out the carpet and one paneled wall, got a guy coming to texture it all, fix a few cracks and retape a few wall to ceiling joints, then on to painting it all...... haven't decided on flooring as yet so we have to figure out what to do there, but Momma is so happy to be rid of that carpet (10 years or older) it is gonna be a whole different place.... we did the roof in december, there were 3 on there so it all came off and everything new up top and all gutters and downspouts to go with it......

DSCN2661.JPG DSCN2662.JPG DSCN2663.JPG DSCN2664.JPG DSCN2665.JPG DSCN2666.JPG DSCN2667.JPG DSCN2477.JPG DSCN2478.JPG DSCN2480.JPG

Lots of work there Jam. Please tell me you're not gonna put up popcorn on the ceiling . :D Knock down looks the best, but a bare ceiling is so easy to clean or repaint.

No the 3 parts of the house are getting textured, no popcorn ceiling again :) guy is here today doing all the repairs and texture work... Gonna be NICE once is all together... :D

Texturing came out nice, is all dry and it getting primed as of now..... close to putting color on the walls and putting the rooms back together in a few days....

DSCN2668.JPG DSCN2669.JPG DSCN2670.JPG DSCN2671.JPG DSCN2672.JPG DSCN2673.JPG DSCN2674.JPG DSCN2675.JPG DSCN2676.JPG DSCN2677.JPG

Thank You fellas, color going on walls today and tomorrow, going to be 2 colors , wife is excited to see it all finished, spent 2 hours taping off the ceiling so no paint gets where it is not supposed to get... next is the flooring, next week we going to look at that and see if we can match the kitchen and dining room......

Well we been working slowly but surely to get to the end of this project, got the rooms all painted and the flooring is going in as I write this.... been a long road but well worth it to get this done....

DSCN2683.JPG DSCN2684.JPG DSCN2685.JPG DSCN2686.JPG DSCN2687.JPG DSCN2688.JPG DSCN2689.JPG DSCN2690.JPG DSCN2691.JPG DSCN2746.JPG

My son Jason spent the weekend here doing the flooring, he knows I have trouble getting down here to do this and he spent alot of time making sure the floors turned out so nice, a few little things to finish, baseboards and a couple of closets left to finish then we can get back to normal....

DSCN2762.JPG DSCN2763.JPG DSCN2764.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Back