witch 1!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

what hop up would you get for a savage that does not race but bashes like hell out of these pages or any other makes you think are good.+ its got to be around £35 or $66.70. http://integy.automated-shops.com/c...=59&page=1&sid=4wSJJh1VVCQMCIf-56106049293.e9

ive got;
savage ss
steel spur gear
3 speed trany
ally fuel tank mt
ally under plate
frunt ally skid plate
16 t clutch bell
dual disk brakes
ally lower arms
teflon 3 shoe clutch

thanks 4x4
ps wrong spelling of title 'wich'

Last edited by a moderator:
i forgot to say but i have a hpi ribbed tuned pipe.
thanks though.
4x4

do u have the stock engine on it (still a good mill btw) also u can get a nova raceing cooling head drops temps. like 20* to 30* or more plus 80 % stronger looks awesome also and for only like 40 dollars

yes i have the stock engine on it. ill take a look at the cooling head!
thanks
4x4

I agree with runoverbysavage, get a cooling head from nova.
we`re using one on a 3.5 rtr and that thing runs mean, really mean.
it does wheelies on command and accellerates much faster than with the stock head.
If I may advise you, get some nova diff-cups as well, especially because you want to bash it like ####.

would any one know where in england i could buy nova products?
thanks 4x4

i agree with the reverse module suggestion. very handy. or save up for a roll cage maybe

integy parts arent great though so personally i would stay clear if its a basher. all personal preferance though!

i just sent off for the nova cooling head.would this mean i can lean it out a bit
(1/4 of a turn)and would i need to touch the tick over screw?
thanks for all of your ideas
4x4

If its cold out u might not want to lean it out because the air is more dence allot of people use there temp guage as a thermostate and its not a good idea but yea it will run cooler and u might have to lean it out just a tad but you'll find out

yea thats a cool head but do u think its as strong and what it the price in dollars if u know

yea thats a cool head but do u think its as strong as a nova (kinda looks like a knock off) what is the price for that in dollars do u know right off hand????

the nova cooling head is on its way to england!!
thanks for everyones help!!
4x4

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back