Wingtotes and other stowage stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllanQ

After a conversation in the shout this morning, I figured I would post up how I pack up my trucks, TX's and charger when I go out to bash/race.

Transporting 6 savages plus all the other stuff can be a pain so I have found packing everything in a tote or a case makes it easier to load up the car and minimizes the mess so cleaning the car at the end of the day is quicker.

Here are the two wing-totes I have

http://www.wing-tote.com/truckTote.php

http://www.wing-tote.com/deluxTruck.php I have this in red

The wing tote bags have a lot of room for stowage and plenty of inside and outside pockets to put your stuff in. To make it easier to haul 6 savages, I put 3 savages in one bag, 2 in another and the puller in the HPI bag (not pictured). To put 2-3 savages into a tote does take a little work. In order to fit them all, I take the wheels, hexes and pins off the truck, put them in a little plastic box and put the box in one of the tote pockets. It can be a slight pain in the butt to take the wheels off and on, especially after a long hot day of racing or bashing, but it prevents having to buy individual bags for the trucks.

Here is a pic with 2 and wheels for all three trucks.
DSC02562.JPG

Here is a pic with all 3 savages in a tote:
DSC02561.JPG

obviously not the recommended stowage configuration for the shelf queen. :lmao:

For my TX's i bought this case from Harbor Freight:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa...RAGE&SubCategoryName=Toolboxes and Toolchests

I also have a smaller case I got from harbor freight for about 10 bucks for my charger, power supply and connectors.
DSC02563.JPG

As far as toolboxes, there are so many options out there to fit everyones needs and budget. Only reason why I didn't post up pics of the toolboxes is because I still am trying to figure out the best way to organize and consolidate everything.

Post up what you use to haul your trucks and tools out to the bash site.

Wow, I see you like Dirt Bonz LMAO! That's a lot of trucks for one day. I only take one LOL. Thanks for the share, those totes can hold more than I thought!

+1 Allan
I'm a neat freak and like everything organized, I'm still trying to find a toolbox to organize 3 savages worth of spare parts :(

I have a wing tote coming here from Hop. Looks like I will get good use out of it ..

hey allan...i've seen the hpi tote......that's awesome. i think i want to get me one after the finals........i sold my wingtote like a dummy..........

thats an awesome way to transport! Then the mess wont be all over your car is the best thing!

nice,

didnt know you ran 6 savages!

Yeah my son and I kinda got into this deep. Between the two of us we have 2 Big blocks, a small block savage, 2 E-savages (one is getting converted to a flux hybrid) and a Big Block Puller. I have a hellfire and he has a buggy. Will probably trim down a couple of RC's after the World Finals

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back