Who Makes Are R/C Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

I have called all the big time R/C co's and I'm told the same thing "we don't make the parts we order them from over seas from another sorce. But no one will tell me who that sorce is. i need to find out..anyone know?

Bud, this is something i have looked into, and here at my job, we deal mostly with over-seas importing, first of all tracking down a particular manufacture is like finding a needle in a hay stack... I highly doubt that all of these parts come from the same overseas company. ex. carburetors for our quads are made by say 30 different manufactures, which all produce the same exact thing, but say company b wants 12.00, company c wants 11.85, guess who wins the bid. now that same company who charges 12.00 may have a lower price say on a pull-start, and he wins the bid.. ever hear of a chinese auctions.. thats basically how their market works.

So I'm just sayin it is extremely difficult to track down a specific manufacture for the parts, and HPI or any other US R/C company will not provide you with this information.. the profit margin on stuff from over-seas is crazy, it would allow us to cut-out the middleman.. only thing with this situation is you usually have to buy bulk for them to sell.

to be considered "Made in the U.S.A" 85% of the product must be manufactured and assembled in the US. HPI may be a US company and founded in the US, but their products are not, and I'm sure this goes with many R/C manufactures other then HPI.

Last edited by a moderator:
thing is i cant sell to hpi if i don't know who is making their plastic parts.

When hpi recives them they have the bearings installed. so i have to find who makes theis parts!!!

it a big bonus if i do!!!$$$$

I have no clue. There are so many little company's that go by many different names in China. I have a feeling you will never find out.

If you are correct about the bearings already installed i'm sure the factory where the plastic is the bearings are made just down the street.

How do you know the bearings are already installed? If so then why are no bearings installed when you purchase the parts in the Trees? I would presume that when the trucks are assembled they take the parts off the trees in the same fashion that you do when purchasing the SS trucks.

I have no clue. There are so many little company's that go by many different names in China. I have a feeling you will never find out.

If you are correct about the bearings already installed i'm sure the factory where the plastic is the bearings are made just down the street.

How do you know the bearings are already installed? If so then why are no bearings installed when you purchase the parts in the Trees? I would presume that when the trucks are assembled they take the parts off the trees in the same fashion that you do when purchasing the SS trucks.

great point!! the parts u get on the tree are what they are..plactic>>and sold that way..
now the parts that are assembled for a rtr!!! different story.. the savage is assembled!!!
I'm probly @ a dead end here but i did get some great banners from searching arround.

frddyj Delete this if nessasary!!!
just call any co and ask for sales let them know you have built a track and would like to support their product!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back