Which savage should i get ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keane

Hi newbie here, might be a silly question but not sure what savage would be best, (been looking on ebay) local shop wants £400 for a 46 and i still gotta buy roto start and rechargable battery pack. It Must be RTR as aint gonna build it but not sure if its a good idea to get a second hand 25 and work on that (don't wanna change engine tho) doing it up or straight to a 46. I wont be giving it alot of abuse just driving round local field and jumping off hills, just how much would any of you lot pay for a 25 second hand or should i save up alot more and get a x 46 (UK pounds plse). TIA

Hi newbie here, might be a silly question but not sure what savage would be best, (been looking on ebay) local shop wants £400 for a 46 and i still gotta buy roto start and rechargable battery pack. It Must be RTR as aint gonna build it but not sure if its a good idea to get a second hand 25 and work on that (don't wanna change engine tho) doing it up or straight to a 46. I wont be giving it alot of abuse just driving round local field and jumping off hills, just how much would any of you lot pay for a 25 second hand or should i save up alot more and get a x 46 (UK pounds plse). TIA

Well I picked up a used sav X with a picco P3-28 in it for $250 from a board member. I have had to go through it and fix a few minor things but all in all it was a good deal I think. I would look on the different boards and see what is for sale.

Yeah, I would check the 4-sale section on this forum. I noticed the other day that there are quite a few nice rigs up for sale for real good prices in $US. But I'm not sure what the currency change would be as far as price goes. Just a thought for ya. And, welcome to the forum.

Members online

Back