where can i get shock covers for my hpi bb's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK.T

befor i start bashing up my savage i want to get some shock covers where can i find em? ive looked on outerwear's website but can only find 1/8 buggy ones and there to short i think.
any help i can get would be great thanks mark.t

wow thanks they have a huge selection. and plenty of colors to keep it original.
thanks mark.t

i just noticed it was your second post here so if i haven't already said it, WELCOME TO THE FORUM, GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH US!!!!

i just noticed it was your second post here so if i haven't already said it, WELCOME TO THE FORUM, GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH US!!!!

thank you sadsack!
yep this is my first time with a savage. so I'm asking a lot of questions trying to learn a lot. maybe i should go to the new members area and post a little about my self.
do you have the hpi bb's?

Like this but for the bb's ?

lrpbigbores.jpg

well right now I'm thinking of just wraping the whole shock with the ones from badhorsie.com. then depending on how those hold up i might try those shaft boots

thank you sadsack!
yep this is my first time with a savage. so I'm asking a lot of questions trying to learn a lot. maybe i should go to the new members area and post a little about my self.
do you have the hpi bb's?

no not as of yet i don't but been thinking of grabbing a set....

you know the long thin blow up balloons ???? you can use those as shaft protectors and they work well, cheap, easy to replace, and they come in all colours :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back