Wheels...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fu11pow3r

I have been looking round at new wheels and I was wondering, are there any brands that you recommend (other than hpi themselves) because I don't want to buy some that fall apart within a few seconds!
Thanks

I have several different brands, recently I mounted some new RPM Revolver wheels with the stable maxx 1/2" offset in 17mm hex and so far I am liking them, others are Losi, Redcat, Imex, Axial and a few others I am sure I missed... just like tires the choices seem almost endless...

Last edited:
I've broken RPM, traxxas, HPI, OFNA, duratrax, pro-line... These days, I just buy traxxas geode (1/2" offset 3.8" buggy bead) wheels and cut the little nubs out so I can run them on my savage. Traxxas puts splines in their hex's and hubs to make them stronger/less likely to spin a hex. I have 2 revo's so I use the traxxas hex on those.

My wife did just get me a set of SRC tires/wheels for my b-day. Only ran them for an hour or so only a couple tanks at my skate park, while the rest was running in grass. Haven't cracked them yet. Really like the low profile tread and lack of ballooning. Will see how they hold up to abuse when the temps warm up.

I love the look of the SRC wheels and tires, they might be my next set.

Latest posts

Members online

Back