Wheels and tyres.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Williams

Ok guys so quick question on tyres, how do i know whether to go for normal tyres or belted ones its for use on grass and off road.

Thanks guys :)

I only recommend belted tires to people who want to drive really fast and do speed bashing, for the average user, normal tires are perfectly fine.

Hi guys,

So i bought some Proline Badlands wheels and tyres but i cant seem to get my 17mm nut wrench in the hole. Does this mean i need a new tool or do i need new parts. Please say just new tool. Haha thanks.

IMG_3584.JPGIMG_3583.JPGIMG_3585.JPG

Don't you have the original hpi wrench? If so, all you need is an iron saw to cut it like that:20230623_134934.jpg20230623_135049.jpg

How’s that going to help like Jam1 pointed out it’s the thickness of wheel wrench as 17mm nuts are recessed down further which is the issue, or have I missed something?

How’s that going to help like Jam1 pointed out it’s the thickness of wheel wrench as 17mm nuts are recessed down further which is the issue, or have I missed something?
I know what jam1 meant with his answer... I have the same wheels... unless Paul Williams bought the car second hand, he should have the original hpi wrench, that one will fit if he cuts one of the sides

Yep it worked thanks Mvtepixels i found my original HPI wrench. Only thing i had to do was to put a `nut` in the hole in the wrench as the hole is twice as deep if you know what i mean. Anyway thanks guys! :);)

Latest posts

Members online

Back