wheelie bar options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blown68ssrs

Looking for wheelie bar options. I have the X with roto start. Thanks

HPI's wheelie bar has always worked fine for me. Though, it still doesn't stop me from tossing it on it's lid from time to time because of the power wheelies. :)

Not trying to change topic but would you consider just a roll cage ? I'm leaning this way myself , as RCNuT said, it's going to flip regaurdless so I figure a good solid Roll bar to protect my engine at least would be the ticket....

wheelie bar on savage is good but as said above she still will go on u if u give it the welly

Not trying to change topic but would you consider just a roll cage ? I'm leaning this way myself , as RCNuT said, it's going to flip regaurdless so I figure a good solid Roll bar to protect my engine at least would be the ticket....

I would use both. For engine protection I just use the X style roll cage. Haven't damaged my engine yet.
http://www.hpiracing.com/en/part/85239

I also run the cage and wheelie bar setup.... cage protects the engine and vitals, wheelie bar setup keeps the backend of the body from taking big hits which damage the body.....

Latest posts

Members online

Back