wheel balancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

Anyone know what wheel balancer would work on monster truck wheels like XL wheels?

Yeah I saw the dynamite one when I searched earlier but it says for buggy's and truggy's 1/8 scale just doesn't say monster truck size.

Yeah I thought that too but wasn't sure if mine were bigger then truggy's

Does anyone know if the xl 5.9 wheels and tires will mount up on this and work?

as it says in the description it will do them fine...... as you have asked several times and do not seem confident in my analysis of the description I suggest contacting the seller of said item and get their opinion of it....

Suits:
1/16th onroad and offroad wheels
1/10th onroad touring car wheels
1/10th offroad buggy wheels (4WD and 2WD)
1/10th monster truck wheels
1/8th onroad car wheels
1/8th offroad buggy, truggy and monster truck wheels

Last edited:
I know thats what it says in the description but i was hoping someone has mounted the stock wheels and tires from an xl 5.9 to check the clearance there are alot of people saying some will not fit and i'm just curious.

as it says in the description it will do them fine...... as you have asked several times and do not seem confident in my analysis of the description I suggest contacting the seller of said item and get their opinion of it....

Suits:
1/16th onroad and offroad wheels
1/10th onroad touring car wheels
1/10th offroad buggy wheels (4WD and 2WD)
1/10th monster truck wheels
1/8th onroad car wheels
1/8th offroad buggy, truggy and monster truck wheels

I'm not doubting your knowledge i'am just researching it further so i don't waste money but i thank you for your advice.

Latest posts

Members online

Back