Whats needed for hp to xl conversion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster36073

Hi everyone!I'm a newb here and to savages.i just got a used flux hp and love it!want to make it an xl,what is needed and where do I get it?i heard everything mounts different in an xl than an hp so you can't just use stock xl tvp's?is this also try?thanks everyone for the help in advance:)

The XL is a nitro rig and the Flux as you know is a brushless rig. So, alot of the mounting holes will be out of place for you. It will likely be a custom job. It's really too bad HPI is taking so long to get the Flux XL out, otherwise you would have parts for the conversion available.

My recommendation would be to go aftermarket. Several companies make extended TVP/ rear driveshafts for this conversion.

Check out FLM:

upload_2017-3-15_8-9-31.png
http://www.fastlanemachine.net/proddetail.php?prod=FLM45400

Thank you.the flux hp to flux xl is what I'm lookin to do.there is a nitro and a brushless xl

Thank you.the flux hp to flux xl is what I'm lookin to do.there is a nitro and a brushless xl

Whoops, completely forgot that the Flux XL just came out. You likely won't find many, or any, that have done the Flux HP to XL conversion though as it's so new.

Besides, the FLM set is much nicer than the stock stuff anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Back