What's it worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theputz

Thinking about selling my Savage X. I have only had it one some and it has a few small upgrades (HPI wheelie bar, HPI polished aluminum pipe, shock, shimmed diffs) and i started collectin parts for a mid tank (FLM tvps ext, servo mounts, engine plate, skid plate, all new in package). If i were to sell it complete with all the remotes, batteries and all the accesories what is it worth? I would like to try and get $450 as i just bought a lot of new parts. If i cant get close to that i may just hold on to it. Thoughts?

hey bro;

sorry to hear your sellin your sav.

be glad to give you an 'appraisal' of sorts which would be much more accurate if i see a pic.

just brace yourself; the resale value of r/c trucks (especially whole & not parted out) is disgustingly low.

if you do decide to sell it you should part it out you will get alot more money that way

He don't have much to part out. all the FLM is new in package and lost value just from being bought the rest is RTR stuff no value brought to the truck. but I would sell it all separate for sure. Used is average 50% of original cost. New is 400. For a Mint X I would not pay over 250 with the hop ups you have new in package. You can get lucky ebay and fine a noob though. on this site you wont get far.

I vote Keep it and get what you feel you got into it b4 you unload it. they are not worth selling

ya its up to you but unless you luck out your not gonna get any were near what you think you gonna get!! i would keep it myself!!!

Thinking about selling my Savage X. I have only had it one some and it has a few small upgrades (HPI wheelie bar, HPI polished aluminum pipe, shock, shimmed diffs) and i started collectin parts for a mid tank (FLM tvps ext, servo mounts, engine plate, skid plate, all new in package). If i were to sell it complete with all the remotes, batteries and all the accesories what is it worth? I would like to try and get $450 as i just bought a lot of new parts. If i cant get close to that i may just hold on to it. Thoughts?

If you want to part out the ext skid plate, I can purchase it from you. PM if interested.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back