WHATS IN YOUR TOOL BAG? *A check list*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOBEEWHA

HPISF languist expert
Hey Guys...

Here's a great opportunity to see what's in each of our tool boxes/bags, ect.

I will be showing the contents of my bag as soon as I get the chance.

But that doesn't mean that you guys have to wait for me.lol

Suggestion: Try to get the most out of your pics by getting as many tools in the pic shot as possible.
Then identify each tool in the pic with a discription of what it is and what you use it for. Sound cool enough, buds?

Here are the tools, but it is being changed a little right now. I also carry a small case with some parts, and fuel or course.

Toolbox1.jpg

Here is some of the tools I have, asorted screwdrivers,pliers,allens,and so on have a look, need to upgrade some like the allens tired of cuting then down to get a better grip, I also have extra parts as we all know you will need then,

am I the only messy one here? your tool boxs look so neat.

come on guys save me here. lol post up

I got my tool box redone, and I am putting together a spare box or three plus a pit type setup. Once that is done I will get pics of it.

That is just what I bring bashing ...
I have about 3 times more crap laying around that I don't have in my tool box

Sj we must be cut from the same stock. Thats what my bashing pack looks like. I usually bring enough to rebuild half the truck but always forget stuff like an extra dogbone like today that I lost about a half tank into the day.

:pannedout: Blazer thats funny one tank into the day today i lost a wheel nut i turned the truck right and the left front tire went left about 150 feet and the truck rolled about 5 to 10 times and then i had to going running after the tire,now i got to go to the LHS tomorrow.i forgot lock tight

The best spare you can carry is a second truck. If the first fails run the second, if the second fails steal parts from the most broken. If you break the same part on both trucks you either can't drive, can't wrench or you have done something to piss off the gods.

The best spare you can carry is a second truck. If the first fails run the second, if the second fails steal parts from the most broken. If you break the same part on both trucks you either can't drive, can't wrench or you have done something to piss off the gods.

Thats what I do plus I got a big tote of spare parts I take along too.

I carry 1.5 trucks fully diassembled in a large bin. Plus lots of random parts. Also tons of screws and nuts. Also some ca, quick steel, etc. When we go out with a few rigs I try to grab a fire extiguisher as well.

:dunno: A fire extiguisher ???????????????????????

This is going to be shocking to some but only like 2 years at most ..
was into electric before nitro

I have cut down. I take a tool box with spareparts and tools and fuel that is it. used to have bins and boxes with everypart I owned. Took me a half an hour to unload and load that much stuff.

I acutualy have less stuff with my nitro now than the electric.

:dunno: A fire extiguisher ???????????????????????

This is a perfect example of something that when you need one, you need it NOW, and you don't have time to go find one.

I have carried one in my truck/car for YEARS, I had a car fire when I was in HS, and if I had $15 worth of fire extinguisher, it would have saved me $2000 in damage - REALLY REALLY cheap insurance. Forget the fact I am a fireman, this is just sound advice - just make sure you know how to use it :)

Get one, put it in your trunk (make sure it doesn't get banged about) and know you have something to help in case of emergency! I have gone through prolly 5-6 in the last 3 years - and never for my own (THANK GOD). Since I drive a lot for work, I have used them to put out OTHER people's car fires.

+1 rep!

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Back