What part is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunnerable

After taking apart my truck then reassembling it fir fun, I found this part. Is this from my truck or is it just some junk that happened to get mixed in? Thanks in advance guys.

39C711BF-0CE1-49CB-8B2B-8A36FFDFFA4E.jpeg

It came from somewhere. I suggest that you look a little more. Or drive it...... soon something will spin that isnt supposed to and you will know where it goes lol.

It came from somewhere. I suggest that you look a little more. Or drive it...... soon something will spin that isnt supposed to and you will know where it goes lol.

Yeah I was thinking that too. I feel like I’m going to have an “ah ha” moment soon. lol

After taking apart my truck then reassembling it fir fun, I found this part. Is this from my truck or is it just some junk that happened to get mixed in? Thanks in advance guys.

View attachment 4353
Hard to tell but could be Part # HPI-86094 . It goes to Trans gear-HPI-76929A, Clutch holder HPI-86091 , Front and Rear drive cup on Trans-86082. The HPI-86095 looks like its used to secure the drive cup to the pinion on front and rear diffs.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back