What other hobbies do you enjoy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter4478

just wondering what hobbies you enjoy besides rc? mine are fishing and golf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a sexy fish scooter (Bad boys II).

I guess mine are Snowmobiling, Drag Racing other than I sold my car.
Mysledandme.jpg

DCP_2351.jpg

2.jpg

hmm well i love to fish,camp and stuff but i would have to say my real passion is still motocross as i raced pro for almost 6 years!! I'm not quite as daring as i was when i was younger but still have a great time!! i don't own a snowmobile but rip around on my four wheeler (polaris predator) as well alot!!

P.S........ AWSOME PICS GUYS!!! THATS A NICE LARGEMOUTH BUDDY AND LARSENRACING LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HAVING A BLAST THAT DAY!!! man i miss my sled!! lol

I like spending my additional time discovering lost civilizations in areas thought to have never been inhabitated by man. Or the more believable, I like to work on cars, trucks, mechanical devices and/or computers.

Just about anything hands on. Specifically I'd say working on cars and toying with electronics ( I fix electronics for a living).

camping fishing hunting quading (650 brute force) 1-1 wheeling drag raceing just about anything you can do outside with an internal combustion engine is a good time.

It's all car stuff...Playing with my 1:1 hot rods, working on my buddys' cars, circle-track racing(it's been a couple of years tho), a bit of drag racing, making fun of my friend's 4-cylinder cars...you know, stuff like that!

in my other time i play a high level of soccer, and i also mountain bike (freeride/DJ) and love to golf

To many to list, I do just about everything I can. I keep my wife hollaring at me. My top hobby is probably body building (summer) and powerlifting (winter). Second let me see, oh, definitely nitro.

I collect die cast Race cars.

4jqcdd.jpg

241a4qv.jpg

I also enjoy wrenching on full scalers,golf,going quadding,mountain biking,darts pool and poker. All with beer-mmm beer!
Dave

My hobbies are golf, cycling, mt. biking, tossing the frisbee around, and pretty much doing anything outside. I love to play softball (church league) and golf. Those are probably my favorites.

I absoulutely LOVE to kayak, fish, camp, and I'm always outside doing everything during the summer.

i like going camping fishing biking video games racing music drawing

Right now because of physical limatations other than RC stuff, high powered Lasers, Oil painting, PC's and electronics.

Before I got sick, Jet sking, sailing, Anything I can do in the water, scuba, snorkling, exploring, bycicleing, others...

The newest is nitro, also mountain biking, ATVs, wrenching full scale vehicles, and school. Yea the last one is weird but I major in aviation maintenance, so I get to wrench most of the time.

pine i am very disapointed in you that u don't have a mclaren in ur collection :stickspank: :nono:

Can't wait till the weather warms so I can get back on the bike. Love driving my 97 Jeep Wrangler as well. Still need to lift it and do a few other things to make it awesome, but the motorcycle put me in the hole, I have almost dug myself out though. :)

f904_12.JPG

Sorry

pine i am very disapointed in you that u don't have a mclaren in ur collection :stickspank: :nono:

Me too! Soon I will have one-soon I will! Might go to Long Beach this year and thats where I get them most of the time. But $ is tight for me now so....
I will get one I will!!
Dave

Can't wait till the weather warms so I can get back on the bike. Love driving my 97 Jeep Wrangler as well. Still need to lift it and do a few other things to make it awesome, but the motorcycle put me in the hole, I have almost dug myself out though. :)

f904_12.JPG

Sick *** looking bike man!

Me too! Soon I will have one-soon I will! Might go to Long Beach this year and thats where I get them most of the time. But $ is tight for me now so....
I will get one I will!!
Dave

Can I have a ride? lol.

f904_12.JPG

Looks like an R1?:beforeme: I want one so bad!

i like camping,fishing,riding 4 wheelers,taking my boy to the park,hot roding diesel trucks,stuff like that

i like camping,fishing,riding 4 wheelers,taking my boy to the park,hot roding diesel trucks,stuff like that

hot rodding diesels you would like my buddies truck 06 ram 4x4 dually twin turbo stacked edge bigger fuel pump magnaflow exhaust on the dyno last fall made 688 hp and 1212 torque does killer dually cookers

f904_12.JPG

YAMAHA FOR THE WIN!!!

:FarleyParty:

Great looking rocket !

Time to label this thread NSFW. Crash is going topless! Nice marlin.

Shooting was my main interest before I discovered the Savage. Since then I haven't done much, which is just the way they like it over here........ too many do gooders !!

Latest posts

Members online

Back