what motor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are looking for a .21 engine dynamite .21 Is my suggestion. Easy to tune , 135 bucks and very reliable. I just purchesed a second one I liked the first so much. Oh ya very quick. Just another option. Good luck!

who the heck sold you on a go ? ! # Get the picco (jammin) it will out last every mill posted in this thread.

who the heck sold you on a go ? ! # Get the picco (jammin) it will out last every mill posted in this thread.

That or I have either alpha, modded out the door for $270, but a jammin picco for $200 is a smokin deal. Bank is right though.

not sold just yet, someone mentioned the go tech and i started reading up on it. i liked what i read so i started thinking about it :)

hmmm picco/jammin what pipe would be best for this?

what do you guys think would be the best choice for under $250

how bout the werks b5? or any other suggestions?

Nothing will touch the quality of the Jammin at that price and it's $50 under your limit.

what would be a good pipe choice for it?

Ofna 086 or my truggy pipe. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

after reading up on it, people say the 086 is good but produces weak runtimes. they say the losi RE10 is be suited for the jammin with 11-13min run times where as the 086 get 8min max. with 30 min mains here i need the most run time i can get for the least amount of pitting. I'm just going to get the jammin, i know the picco is a proven engine so i really cant go wrong. thanks for steering me in the right direction.
if you could figure out run times with your pipe that would really make me consider it

8 mins max ??? On my drag picco 28, 086 and a heavy savage chassis (compared to truggys not other savages) I get better then that at 9 mins. that info is hard to believe. I'm not saying run a 086 but Ill lend you one for your own tests... I have 3 to choose from Jon. I also have the JP3 and others I wont mention in a race truck thread lol

well i ordered up the jammin jpx .21, one question i have is what plug would be recommended?

thanks robin, can you provide a part number or link? i cant seem to find a turbo med/hot plug. i can find a turbo med and a turbo hot lol

Sh engine

Looks like there are lots of great engine options.
Have you thought of trying SH. I am not saying they are better than Picco or any other, but they do make most other engines out there.(XTM, LOSI, LRP, DYNAMITE and More)
I run 5 different SH Engines in .21's, .28's and I am very happy with all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Break-in (Recomended by Jammin) PN 51006 It can even be used with a performance tune.

http://www.rcplanet.com/Ofna_Turbo_Hot_Temp_Glow_Plug_p/ofn51006.htm

For performance tuning, get one and try it, you may like the hot better.

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...4540/n/OFNA-Picco-P6TC-Turbo-Glow-Plug-Medium

They are a little spendy and hard to come by sometimes but worth every penny when it comes to performance in these engines, they also last much longer so don't let the price fool you into a cheaper plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
D8t with .21 jammin'?

This is gonna be a sweet truggy. Now that is 2 build threads you owe, the Ve8 & D8t :stickspank:

I'm starting off with a huge PMSL after reading this thread 8 minutes lmao..

Ok let me set you straight i run a modified jammin 21 engine from ercm with an 086 pipe and run 10 minute heats with out stopping week in and week out, 13 minutes is the best run time i have had with that pipe set up, i have tryed lots of other pipes too and have now settled on the alpha 0801 pipe because the dynamite 086 pipe i had is not a sactioned pipe for big racing events....

Lots of videos are of the jammin 21 are in my link below badd

Latest posts

Members online

Back