• Backyard Bashing Is Where It's At!

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Street Drag Anyone?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Post)

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

Please post if you select other.

my truck gets bashed at skate parks bmx tracks table drains contour banks farms. just bout anywhere wher ei can get it airborne. :) i spose thats why i break stuff :D

One Savage truely sits on the shelf and other runs about half the time on the track and half time around our property.

it's all about the bashin not just the back yard but any wear i can reak havick

well, I'm afraid that my behemoth may end up a shelf queesn, but I hope not...I intend to drive and bash with it...plus I'm building a racer...and have a project in the works...so all of the above...

there are quite a few of us...local rc car clubs...2 nice outdoor tracks...some indoor (electric only :( )races every weekend...and I've heard they're trying to start a basher-class competition...

wats the word I'm looking for...umm...well i cant find it...if anyone knows the word for an all around truck....i take my savage to the track, desert, mud-pits, bashing, on-road, its on the shelf(when cleaned haha)...umm..anything else..haha

BUYING A SAVAGE THE BEST THING I EVER DID

All around basher. Anywhere I can find. Racin the traxxas's up and down the street. The only thing shelf Queen bout my trucks is thats where they sit when not in use or being worked on.

Is it odd that this thread has had 155 views but only 24 votes?

Latest posts

Members online

Back