What is this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth Attack

I do know that kyosho made it. (probly 15 years ago) but i was wondering if anyone knows what the model is.

I picked all this up for $50. I figured i could find something to do with it all.

I have no clue but alone the esc is at least $50 is it a rooster esc It looks just like the one on my evader what kind on motor does it have Thoes tires are cool too Have u drove it yet ???????

i pulled the motors off but there is no label anywhere. yeah i drove them and even with the small batteries they run about as fast as a traxxas electric rustler.

I believe it is based on the raider. I remember the truck, but the name escapes me. I think it came with a chevy body on it. If I remember it, I will let you know.

WOW Rebel R\C nailed that one, what a memory. I hope you will be able to find the parts that you need to get those bad boys going/looking good.

Ok people I'm gonna do a few cheap upgrades to it but i have no idea on electric. So whats some cheap upgrades that you can do? And the batteries that i have are 1500 can you run the big 3300 or whats the deal with how big of battery can i run?

WOW Rebel R\C nailed that one, what a memory.

I have been addicted to this hobby since I was 10, and the new Tower book coming was the high point of the month for me since there were no forums back then. I studied it cover to cover.

Thats a nice vintage score, and there are still parts to be found on ebay. Make sure there are ball bearings in the tranny though, otherwise you will(notice I said WILL) melt the gearcases where the bushings slide in. don't ask me how I know that......:)

Well for the time being I'm gonna leave that stock. I have an old Tamiya TA01 that i am playing with first. I asked about this car before on an other forum and people just kinda laughed at it. I know it wont hold up to the newer cars but my brother bought when he was in the army over in japan so i figure it would be cool to fix it up for him and give it back to him.

Latest posts

Members online

Back